Small Signal Killer Faraday Bag for Hardware Wallets and Backups shields HD wallets and other small electronics (like thumb drives, smart watches and keyfobs) from all radio frequency signals (BT, WIFI, RFID, GPS, Keyfob) and protects your electronics from EMP blasts from the likes of solar flares or malicious attacks.
We all have important data backed up on thumbdrives and removable hard drives. If a solar flare or other electromagnetic event happen, storing your back up in our Faraday Bag would protect your important data. All wallets and computers require protection on multiple fronts, and, with the Faraday Bag, you are covered from many of these threats.
Beyond wallet and backup protection, the faraday bag protects your vehicle from keyfob skimming tools that now make it trivial for car jackers to steal your vehicle without even breaking into it....all while you are soundly asleep. The RFID blocking also means that your credit and debit cards are secure from malicious card data swiping, keeping your fiat protected until you can hodl more crypto.
Buy your Billfodl™ Hardware Wallet Faraday Bag today to ensure your wallet, backups, vehicle and fiat remain secure.
COMMONLY USED TO SHIELD
- HD Wallets
- Building access cards
- Credit cards
- Smart watches
- WiFi cards
- Faraday bag designed for wallet and backup security and data protection of small devices, also used for forensics, military, executive travel, personal security, EMP and CME protection
- High-shielding fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI shielding & RFI shielding
- Fold top over twice and use Velcro to seal for closure